找回密码
 我要注册
查看: 1640|回复: 0

overturned on you light a candle for you

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-10-1 23:09:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
You light a candle for the 512 earthquake in praying for the people trapped light a candle for you,christian louboutin sale, I saw the ruins and rubble,cheap nfl jerseys, overturned on you light a candle for you,cheap nike shoes, I found the blood of despair and gradually revealed to you in the light of a only candles I saw your tears glide from the candle light a candle for you,ralph lauren pas cher, I feel the pain of your burning wick, we have many hands we have to use all the blood and sweat to pour for you, those divisible ruins and rubble gave our lives even if not in

almost too light a candle for you,abercrombie clothing, it is in good light you can light the candle of life for you,nike tn chaussures, let you light a candle in the dark fear and loneliness light a candle for you to pray that it will not be earth shaking and out as you light a candle candle poured all my hopes and prayers that we have many people here,herve leger sale, we lit the many The candle is lit each of you from eternal life or death would never betray the faith light up the candle
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表