找回密码
 我要注册
查看: 1770|回复: 0

forward step by step what will happen next

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-10-1 23:04:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1, I wait for you, I can not wait for you to find me a good reason such as you,
in our life is not perfect, the number needs some unnecessary waste.

2, if the honest is a harm, I chose to lie.
If the lie is hurt, I choose silence.

3, you really believe that the friendship between men and women can have it?
kind of calm, stability, can the friendship of mutual trust and rely on it?
I believe. Because only believe that is possible.

4, Shing Chuen does not mean giving up, is his insistence on true love.
give you your well Shing Chuen self-start.

5, you came so capricious, and then gently away, leaving the temperature and regret.

6, forget,cheap nfl jerseys, sometimes the most honest, most courageous answer.

7, is not not face all the problems not there?
is not without hope, we can immediately go more smoothly?

8, I do not know how to express my love for you, only from my lowest note to the top of my voice.
dream may be too high, I'll never get to;
Perhaps the most humble of tolerance too, I never Xia Buqu.
However, this is me, not perfect, but brave and honest exhaust power!

9, like a person, to a degree, really nothing like a ...
his love of the person who fails to fit together, why not LET HIM GO?
miss each other, much better than torturing each other, America!

10, imagine that they are bamboo dragonfly,
as long as the wings open to bold Yingzhao Feng,
can fly, free fly.

11, willing to commit only when alone, will remember far the most familiar to you!

12, a person who wants to succeed should have to look ahead,
but I was the one who kept looking back,
I always thought that in the first place,
have one of the most original I was there.

13, I once thought that a person's life is good. But that is \

14, do not ask me break you? Say break up! Otherwise it?

15,herve leger sale, life alone is not terrible, if we can extract from the free, then we are happy.
many long-standing relationship had thought forgotten and have insisted, and finally began to envy those who are lonely.

16, there are some people, that you will never be together,
but have a feeling it could be keeping everything to keep a lifetime.

17, love the same as the deposit money in a pitiful, lonely and desire are like automatic interest-bearing loans to keep the same.

18, festival is to make happy people happier,abercrombie clothing, the lonely are more alone.

19, because of the wind with rain, therefore, more worthy of being cherished. Always will live out a way to wait for happiness.

20, with two people when the need to make a decision, to break up just one person ... ...

21, nothing happened, but also what is trivial. Then you realize that life is so.

22, I just want to ask if I was the brightest among the stars there is a way, even if only one cable, I will walk you do not strive towards it?

23, the day you promised never to go too good but will never come.

24, happiness is a process and procedure, all inevitably sour, sweet, bitter, spicy, so when you have gone through hardships, happiness may be just around the corner.

25, two people familiar with the combined result, and then learn more and had to break up ... ... If it is not too greedy, so life should be a?

26, can it? Time? If I want to, you are willing, that a secret channel is also still there, I will try a little firmer and faster that fast 10 million seconds, one second faster, because ... ... I want you to go ... ...

27, I thought I chose the romantic; I thought I chose life, not instant. He said I, anachronistic.

28, Life itself is very simple, and simply perfect.

29, to this year, nothing is something that must be. If anything, we must, that is their own good.

30,christian louboutin sale, people remember there are two attitudes,nike tn chaussures, one is the blame and regret, a kind of remembrance and thanksgiving is very fortunate that we are the latter.

31, I can choose the greatest good fortune, never forced any one thing done.

32, I care more about the people I care about themselves.

33, do not insist that the pain will always stay;
adhere to it, the process may be a little hard,
but completed, to see the results,
not recall the process of re- very hard, will become sweet memories.

34, one's life, the hardest thing is just right!
forward step by step what will happen next?
no one will know, a word that is just right!
took \

35, fell in love with a loved one should not, but it is not so terrible;
love a person can not change , is the most horrible!

36, fell in love with a person's reason, that is one reason for leaving.

37, goodbye, always unreasonable to say,ralph lauren pas cher, \cumulative seconds.

38,cheap nike shoes, the process of love than the plan in the short, fine feeling than to know the details of the complex, two people from the beginning to break up thoughts like love, is the first stage of love.

39, love the country than imagined for a long time, two people from the accepted, is no longer associated with any individual, love of a later stage.

40, life has many greetings, experienced, and have feelings of conclusions, but not equivalent to the answer. Question mark is the beginning of feeling.

41, Valentine's is a moment in time, trouble well, then they break up; and good friend is a lifetime!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表