找回密码
 我要注册
查看: 1768|回复: 0

small Li

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-10-1 22:52:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I cried! Why do people always love can not be together? I hate this world! Bitterly bitterly ... \A boy (small red) like a girl (small Li),abercrombie clothing, how do boys not girls have moved, and later was told the boy (little red) before the wounded girl loves a boy give her all the love,herve leger sale, but boy abandoned She, not from the girls love it! And more care for girls after the boys know that he said to himself, no matter what happens do not let girls get hurt, the boy (small red) under the care of girls (small Li) has finally moved! First date very happy boy excited because the hard-won happiness at home practicing for a long time and becomes stable heart how to make girls not afraid of heart is no longer threatened, dating has arrived! First date in over Fountain park boys girls swear I will love you and protect you for a lifetime will not let you hurt, the girl moved to tears of happiness fall, girls believe that boys will love this time his life was devoted love, when two people embrace it! Even God has moved! They came to a love for the rain ... did not last long ah! Love long illness will be jealous of ... girls (small Li) to your favorite Christmas Eve! The 24 girls hard Minato different surnames have come in handy money! She personally did finally give peace of fruit favorite person! Ah ah,christian louboutin sale, etc.,nike tn chaussures, etc., etc. She can not wait for his arrival ... the girl's heart is broken! Completely broken! Because in the past that he loves the boy did not come on Christmas Eve,cheap nfl jerseys, the next day and he broke up! She did not know the boy on the day his mother sick in the hospital! The next day the boy a number of endless boot information \! Having girls went away! She does not know when she turned down when the boy's tear drops! Sad boy to girl pleasure without remorse, that he let her sad! At that time girl friend came to girl! She see the boy in front of girls said: how do you useless things in here will only make a small Li sad, you know his favorite day since you did not go to her last night until 12 o'clock you know you! She really want to see you eat her eyes give you peace of fruit,cheap nike shoes, how to you know! He had an object that is flat all day and night did not come loose, he said the right! Do you know how much you love her more afraid of the day it? Since you lost her own in there! \boy unhesitatingly asked the question yesterday,ralph lauren pas cher, Where the boys! listen to his mother, said she knew that under the blame smb. wrongly boy! soon to call off the boy off ... off ... and then she thought of dating they often reached Fountain Park, to the park or can not find him ... how do? anxious girls only stamping feet, ah! thought of the little boys swear pavilion, to finally come! met to finally meet him! unfortunately is no longer with her and she said! boy hands a letter, the information was \next life I will love you, love you, not two or three days, believe me Oh! Dead, I will love you, I will love you in the afterlife, this life can not give you happy afterlife for you, \... the next day a couple came up to Fountain committed suicide in! people are talking about the discovery: two people are smiling when he died still holding hands is definitely couple, since then the love why suicide? Oh! If you see the article turn now! because I believe you have handed down a warning to all couples love ... Do not say \turn your life will be happy.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表